1. MP2 Energy, LLC and its subsidiaries (collectively “MP2”) maintain this website (the “Site”) to provide you with information about MP2 and its services.
3. All information and content ("Materials") on the Site website and any intellectual property rights embodied therein are the property of MP2 or its information providers. Unless otherwise stated herein, none of the Materials on the Site may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, sold, broadcast, stored or otherwise used without the express permission of MP2 or the original copyright holder. You may display and print Materials available on the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the Materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials. Unauthorized use of Materials contained on this site is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
4. The trademarks, service marks, and logos (collectively, "Trademarks") used and displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered marks of MP2 and others. Elements of the Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated, in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the Site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by MP2. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark. MP2 aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. MP2's Trademarks may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of Materials on the Site, without MP2’s prior, written permission.
5. While MP2 makes reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on the Site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. MP2 makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the Site, results obtained from the use of the Site, or interruptions in the availability of the Site.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE CONDITION, QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE OF THE SITE IS GIVEN OR ASSUMED BY MP2. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. MP2 MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE AND ITS CONTENTS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
6. The Site contains links to other websites. MP2 is not responsible for the content of such websites including any changes or updates that are made to the linked website or the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on those websites. MP2 provides the links as a convenience to you and the existence of the links on the Site does not imply that MP2 approves of or is affiliated with the linked organization or company, or its products or services, or that the linked organization or company approves of or is affiliated with MP2. MP2 does not vouch for those persons, companies, or other organizations whose goods or services may be accessed or displayed through or on the Site.
8. MP2 may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Site and/or your ability to avail of any of the services on the Site, including interactive services, if we believe that you have breached these Terms at any time. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights that we may have against you with respect to your breach of these Terms. We may also remove the Site as a whole or any sections or features of the Site at any time.
9. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to the conflict or choice of law rules thereof. The courts sitting in the state of Texas, federal and state shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising hereunder. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and MP2 as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including without limitation the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall remain in effect. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based on or relating to this agreement, to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
10. MP2 reserves the right to modify the information contained on the Site or these Terms at any time without notice. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms on the Site. Accessing the Site after any changes to these Terms have been posted thereon will constitute your acceptance of all such changes. You have the right to accept or reject any changes in these Terms. If you reject any changes in these Terms Use, please discontinue use of the Site immediately. Unless specifically stated otherwise, any new features, products or services added to the Site shall be subject to these Terms. Some new products or features may require your acceptance of new or additional terms before use.
11. Please print this Terms for your records.
Commission Certifications: DC PSC No. 18853 / DE PSC No. 9179 / IL ICC No. 17-0918 / ME PSC No. 2018-00309 / MD PSC IR-3995 / MA DPU CS-179 / NJ BPU No. ESL-0145 / NY ESCO MP2E / OH PUC 13-763E / PA PUC A-2012-2322668 / RI DPU D-96-6 (M9) / VA SCC No. E-34 / TX PUCT No. 10174